- The mobile UI for bidder registration and placing a bid was updated to make it more apparent that registered bidders can sign in to place a bid.
- The winning bids export includes item id, bidder number, and item retail price column.
- Adjust what auction settings persist when duplicating a campaign with an auction. All auction and item date fields will be cleared, and the auction and items will be set to draft.
- Truncated text in the auction items table when item names were longer than the column width. Users can hover over an item's name to see it in full.
- Updated new supporter email admins get for Buy Now purchases.
- Improved error messaging when a transaction is submitted and processed but there was an error afterward.
- Custom contact fields can now be imported when importing contacts.
- Added a Contact import template that dynamically shows custom field names as headers in an account's import template.
- Multi and single-select custom fields can now have up to 50 response choices.
- Format country in transaction plans import.
- Added the campaign ID (code) to the transactions export.
- Launched Household summary charts, which allow you to see a giving summary for all members of a household. You can also filter by "Year to date", "Last year", and "All time".
- View transaction details directly from the contact timeline without being redirected to the transactions page.
- Contacts can be filtered by custom fields.