📈 Google Analytics
Our changemakers are increasingly metrics-driven, and we know that data is essential to the decision-making and execution of an online fundraising strategy. Users can now connect their Givebutter accounts to Google Analytics to make smarter decisions about attracting and converting donors.
This native integration is compatible with GA (Universal Analytics) and Google Analytics 4. It takes less than 60 seconds to enable and allows organizations to collect, analyze, and act on previously unavailable data.
Data Sent to Google Analytics
We now support four events: Purchase Button Clicked, Purchase Initiated, Checkout Started, Checkout Completed. In addition to those custom events sent to GA, the following events are sent to GA Ecommerce: Begin Checkout & Purchased.
🎉 ICYMI New Feature Highlights
- 🗄 Enjoy the convenience of having all your Contacts in one place. Upload unlimited Contacts for free directly into Givebutter's CRM, Track. Data formatting is traditionally time-consuming, so we created these resources to make it as smooth as butter.
- 📖 We've added the ability to manage Contacts using Zapier and the REST API. These new additions allow you to create, update, and delete Contact records in your Givebutter account using external tools and services. Read the API Docs or Create a Zap
🐛 Bug Fixes & Improvements
- Added the Send Test email to Step 3 of the Email Builder
- Improved clarity of Engage message list statuses
- Fixed an issue causing Engage emails to be stuck in the queue
- Fixed a bug that caused search results not to appear if you paginated to another page
- Added a Create Contact trigger to Zapier
- Fixed a bug where tag filters were not showing the correct results
- Fixed a bug that caused recurring donation imports to fail