Households are a way of organizing constituents into relationship-based groups.
This can be especially helpful to acknowledge more than one person (such as a couple) for a donation.
Features associated with households
- Connecting separate contacts into one “group”
- Ability for households to have different last names
- Mark what the relationship between contacts is (ex. Spouse, mother, sibling, etc.)
- Need to be able to designate between titles (Ex. Dr. Butter and Mrs. Butter)
- Head of household v. member of household (can be helpful to determine what order to address people in, for example when addressing a physical mailing)
marked this post as